Terms and Conditions
- When you subscribe to AQ: Australian Quarterly, we will deliver your copy to you on or around the time it is due to go on sale. Your subscription price will cover the cost of the magazine as well as all delivery costs.
- As a quarterly magazine you will need to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
- In order to deliver your copies to you, it's vital that the information you provide us with is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for missing issues if we are provided with incorrect delivery details.
- If you feel your magazine is running late, please call and we will check this for you. However, please do allow 7 days after on sale in stores as there may be some postal delay.
- All special subscription offers will have expiry dates. In order to receive the special offer/free gift we will need to have received your order and payment by the advertised expiry date.
- All special offers are available to Australian residents only, unless otherwise specified.
- The Australian Institute of Policy and Science (AIPS) will use your details in order to comply with these terms and fulfil your magazine subscription. We will also from time to time let you know when we have other special offers for our readers.
- By providing us with your email address when you subscribe, you will allow us to send you emails regarding your subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription, subscriptions will be cancelled beyond the completion of a full year’s course of editions. Ie. A two-year subscription can be cancelled at anytime during the first year and the second year’s fee will be refunded. This can be done by:
a. emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. calling: +61 (02) 9351 0894
c. mailing a cancellation letter to PO Box M145, Missenden Rd NSW 2050
- We will refund your money by sending you a cheque.
- Savings based on annual cover price.
- Subscriptions commence with next available issue.